About Me

I have a passion for orphans and adoption and this is my way of fundraising. It all started when my family adopted a little boy from Guatemala two years ago. This past winter we got a call that his birth mother had a baby girl, November 29, 2007. We have named her Gabriela Marie, Ella for short. As we were waiting for Ella to come home, I wanted other people to be able to adopt just like we have. Adoption is a blessing for our family and for Joe and Ella as well.
Ella came home October 18, 2008, and she is such a huge blessing to our family.
Over the summer Ella Marie Boutique started up. Proceeds from the sales at EMB go to Room for One More, an adoption advocacy center started my 3 adoptive parents. EMB is my way of helping orphans find their forever families and you can help by purchasing these adorable clothes. If you could help an orphan while buying adorable boutique clothes, wouldn't you?
If you have any questions or would like to donate or find out more about Room For One More please email me at ellamarieboutique@gmail.com

No comments: