{Custom Shoes}

There is a website where you can design your own shoes. I have come up with a few custom designs.

Check out my designs on Zazzle at zazzle.com/ellamarieboutique

The sizes are 7T- 5Y

As you can see in the first picture, I can add your child's picture and name on the shoe. There is no extra charge for me to customize the existing designs with your child's picture and name.
Email me to purchase a custom designed shoe or if you have any questions: ellamarieboutique@gmail.com
{click on pictures to make them larger}
{Ella Marie Shoe}






{Chocolate and Pink Batik Shoe}






{Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shoe}






{Floral Pop Shoe}







{GuateCutie Shoe}







{Carnival Bloom Shoe}







{Strawberry Cocoa Damask Shoe}







{Urban Jasmine Shoe~ Green}







{Urban Jasmine Shoe~ Navy}







{Urban Jasmine Shoe~ Pink}







No comments: